DATA PROCESSING POLICY
This page describes how the website is managed with reference to the processing of the personal data of users consulting it, as well as how and why personal data is processed.
This is a policy provided pursuant to art. 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter “GDPR” – to those who interact with web services accessible online from the address: https://bimaticsrl.it/.
The policy is provided only for the website in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which Bimatic S.r.l. is in no way responsible.
Bimatic S.r.l. – based in Collegno (Turin), Strada Vicinale della Berlia 82/D, as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation protects the data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data and that said processing will be based on principles of honesty, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above regulation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by their very nature they might, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct operation and is deleted immediately after being processed. The data may be used to verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer-related offences against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of emails to the addresses indicated on this website, as well as the compilation of the forms to send specific requests and to send a spontaneous application entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal and specific data included in the email or in the form.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Apart from the information specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms: failure to provide it will not result in any consequences, except for the impossibility of fulfilling the request.
HOW DATA IS PROCESSED
The data is mainly processed with electronic and computer-based instruments and stored both as a soft copy and as a hard copy and on any other type of suitable media, as specified in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures required to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications with an illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and for compliance with Privacy legislation of websites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service provided, we would appreciate if you could promptly report malfunctions, abuses or suggestions at email@example.com
Your data will be processed only by personnel explicitly authorised by the Data Controller.
WHY DATA IS PROCESSED
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- provide the possibility of accessing public sections of the website;
- process requests for information following the completion of the “Contact” form;
- supply information on the services provided;
- enable the processing of your spontaneous application and the processing of the data contained in the enclosed CV;
- comply with obligations established by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the Data Controller in a court of law;
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
The legal basis for processing personal data for purposes 1-3 is art. 6.1. lett. A) of the GDPR, as the processing is necessary to reply to the requests of the data subject. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested reply.
The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in point 4 is carried out pursuant to art. 6.1. lett. b) of the GDPR, i.e. for the performance of pre-contractual activities.
The purpose referred to in point 5 is the processing of personal data carried out pursuant to art. 6.1. lett. C) of the GDPR, for compliance with a legal obligation. Once the data has been provided, the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject. The processing for the purposes referred to in point 6 would be carried out pursuant to art. 6.1. lett. F) of the GDPR.
SUBJECTS PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO
The personal data related to the processing in question may also be transmitted to subjects who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations. Your data may only be disclosed to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with the guarantee that the rights of the data subject will be protected. Moreover, some data may be transmitted and disclosed to the internet providers used by Bimatic S.r.l. to manage its domains.
Your personal data will not in any way be disclosed.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is for personal data and we adhere to a retention policy in line with legal and statutory requirements. For further information in this regard, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data concerning them, even if not recorded yet, and their transmission in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- why and how it will be processed;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the support of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may learn about it as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, data processor or appointed personnel.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, when interested in doing so, integration of data;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, of the parties the data has been transmitted or disclosed to, unless this fulfilment proves impossible o involves the use of means
- that are clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability;
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out sales communication or market research
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Bimatic S.r.l. – based in Collegno (Turin), Strada Vicinale della Berlia 82/D, in the person of its legal representative.
The user has the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, update, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning them, as well as in general the exercise all the rights envisaged in art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise the above rights listed, the data subject must submit a written request via email. The email must be addressed to: email@example.com